The health and safety of both our employees and our customers has always been our top priority. In 2020, this has become more important than ever. COVID-19 can affect any of us, and it is our upmost priority to make sure those around us are not affected.
Racked Out is doing everything we can to follow the guidelines put out by the Ontario government. Following these guidelines is imperative to the health and safety of everyone involved in our company.
As the new lockdown measures have come into place, we have added extra measures to maintain our safety.
COVID AT THE OFFICE
- Doors will remain locked and visitors will have to knock/call us for assistance.
- Masks are MANDATORY inside the office. No visitors can enter without a mask.
- No gathering inside our office.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic areas.
COVID ON JOB SITES
- Masks are required on all jobs sites.
- Hand washing and sanitization is a top priority.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is required where possible.
- All employees are required to stay home if they’re feeling sick, and have a COVID test done before returning to work.
As we are currently in a province-wide lockdown, we are following all guidelines set out by the government of Ontario and will continue to stay on top of all new announcements as they come.
We hope that you’re all staying safe and healthy during this time.