Among the most rigid industrial shelving in the industry, Metalware industrial shelving is produced in either 18 gauge or 20 gauge cold-rolled steel. Shelves are made with double bends or box style front and back edges, complete with closed corners. The uprights are made of 16 gauge hot-rolled steel and are pre-punched, roll-formed, welded and cut to length in a continuous operation. Now offering multiple hooking points including 1” adjustability and no interference.
- Double folded closed corners for maximum support
- A two-way locking principle at each corner.
- 18 gauge standard shelf and 20 gauge box style shelf are interchangeable.
- For heavier point load, reinforcing bars may be added to the front and rear of the shelf.
- All shelves are punched for Bin Dividers.